Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kunst Macht Gunst

broseidonafterdark: bearberlycrusher: I purposefully slowed...



broseidonafterdark:

bearberlycrusher:

I purposefully slowed down my weightloss so I would still have some belly left for bear pride, but it's almost gone anyway! Who's going to rub my belly now?!

Current weight: 308 pounds (This silly American scale doesn't have Kg, so I have to calculate how much it is. 'Murrica, why u no like metric?)

Oh, handsome, you still had PLEEEEEENTY of belly to rub! :D

Awwwww, thanks, gorgeous! Your belly was super duper fun to rub, too. I do wish I has the chance to see more of you at bear pride, but that just means I'll have to see you again sometime :)

noodlesandbeef: campusbeefcake: largermen: carnenchiladas: Ma...



noodlesandbeef:

campusbeefcake:

largermen:

carnenchiladas:

Master took this pic only for me but I think he looks too good not to share with you guys.

Shhh don't tell him I shared it!

And now pup sleeps on the floor.

what? its PIXELATED.  thats totally within blog rules.

Still annoyed pup posted this photo…but I guess it's technically okay because pixelated.

Since I have to get rid of my belly, this is what I want to look like by Australia next August.  That is one built chest, Dylan!

Chicago was amazing, but things have been shitty since I got back.  I should have stayed there.

Chicago was amazing, but things have been shitty since I got back.  I should have stayed there.

Well, that's one way to accentuate my belly.



Well, that's one way to accentuate my belly.

thomcubby: Got to meet the handsome Bearberlycrusher tonight as...



thomcubby:

Got to meet the handsome Bearberlycrusher tonight as we got shirtless and danced at the Jackhammer! Great first night in Chicago. Also got to meet the very talented Osoart. I'm stoked.
Also I'm not sure what that face Bob is making is.

It was great seeing both your handsome selves! I hope to see you again this weekend!

I purposefully slowed down my weightloss so I would still have...



I purposefully slowed down my weightloss so I would still have some belly left for bear pride, but it's almost gone anyway! Who's going to rub my belly now?!

Current weight: 308 pounds (This silly American scale doesn't have Kg, so I have to calculate how much it is. 'Murrica, why u no like metric?)

@nick Well, what else would they be looking at? @bearvstheworld...



@nick Well, what else would they be looking at?

@bearvstheworld Wait, there's penis in that pic? Shit, my mom is going to be so mad…

Ahhh, the joys of having bunions.



Ahhh, the joys of having bunions.

nefariousgregarious: Somebody somewhere said something about...



nefariousgregarious:

Somebody somewhere said something about Tummy Tuesday?

More Ottawa hotness!

evoroil: bearberlycrusher: cubboard: Went to the gym with...







evoroil:

bearberlycrusher:

cubboard:

Went to the gym with BearberlyCrusher tonight. Definitely spent more time watching than doing, but I count that as a cardio workout.

Having your heart race because you saw the outline of my genitals does not count as cardio :P

But, seriously, thanks for coming. I was still kind of burned out, and without your support I probably would have scrotumed out. And also, thanks for feeding my vanity :)

I know it's basically brand marketing for the equipment. But that shot of you doing squats practically looks like it's captioned "LEGEND"

I don't have the photoshop skillz to make it look like you're doing bullet time dodges for MATRIX… though I bet somebody that follows you does.

I know it does! I did a bit of a double-take when I saw the photo, and I do squats here twice a week!

New York, New York. Heading to Chicago tomorrow for Combustion...





















New York, New York.

Heading to Chicago tomorrow for Combustion and Bear Pride!  I hope to see some of you there!

demonkiddee: Me and Tony doin' the dirty ;P Damn, I loved...



demonkiddee:

Me and Tony doin' the dirty ;P

Damn, I loved that! I wish it were me pounding your ass and filling your belly with my cum.

whatsmeantobe: TUMMY TUESDAY SATURDAY it's almost mother fuckin...



whatsmeantobe:

TUMMY TUESDAY SATURDAY

it's almost mother fuckin summertime bitches.

ps: i'm proud of my body.

More handsome Ottawa bears!

Ottawa is just full of handsome bears. :)



Ottawa is just full of handsome bears. :)

cubboard: My evening pre Ottawa Wolves event: sipping whiskey...



cubboard:

My evening pre Ottawa Wolves event: sipping whiskey from my Rupert Giles mug and watching Dollhouse.

Lovely photo of my handsome friend :)

cubboard: Went to the gym with BearberlyCrusher tonight....







cubboard:

Went to the gym with BearberlyCrusher tonight. Definitely spent more time watching than doing, but I count that as a cardio workout.

Having your heart race because you saw the outline of my genitals does not count as cardio :P

But, seriously, thanks for coming. I was still kind of burned out, and without your support I probably would have scrotumed out. And also, thanks for feeding my vanity :)

On a 2-hour run through Central Park



On a 2-hour run through Central Park

chubhunter: GPOY— spring time in Ottawa Canada. After a long...







chubhunter:

GPOY— spring time in Ottawa Canada.

After a long hard day of yard work and playing with the puppies, it's time for some R&R ;-)

Damn, you are always so gorgeous!

OK, I know you guys are generally only interested in photos of...



OK, I know you guys are generally only interested in photos of me with my clothes off, and I know I promised I'd only make one post of each of my trips, but I think I look super handsome and beefy in this photo with my KC Carnivores teammates, after we won the Music City Cup, so… deal with it.

daswir: bearberlycrusher: My trip to Nashville! We'll get you...





















daswir:

bearberlycrusher:

My trip to Nashville!

We'll get you next time gadget, next time!!

It was sad that we never got to play against you guys! But you'll get your chance at Combustion, when I play with my team, the Ottawa Wolves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment