Thursday, June 6, 2013

We will live forever.

I don’t know why I feel so lonely. I know we have a mutual liking but I feel like because you...

I don’t know why I feel so lonely. I know we have a mutual liking but I feel like because you physically aren’t here I feel as if I’m lonely. I want to try long distance but I don’t know if I’d have the patience. But atleast you don’t live in my town and would get annoyed from me.

Photo



I just wanna be with you right now. Please. Ugh.

I just wanna be with you right now. Please. Ugh.

Photo



rockxbottom: So I cut you open,So I could see you inside...



rockxbottom:

So I cut you open,
So I could see you inside out,
Figured you out

neilpatrickheaven: the-laws-of-awesome-tripled: the thing...

















neilpatrickheaven:

the-laws-of-awesome-tripled:

the thing about these pictures that's perfect, is that they aren't perfect. they're not all edited and expertly shot, they just seem like real pictures of friends at a bar. and i love that. 

actually when they shot these pictures for the theme song they literally gave the cast members disposable cameras and were like "okay go"

ofallthingsali: I'm really fucking tired of having countless anxiety attacks a day. Every class, in...

ofallthingsali:

I'm really fucking tired of having countless anxiety attacks a day. Every class, in the hallways, at home, everywhere and anywhere. I tired of always embarrassing myself, I'm tired of never really fitting in with any friend group, I'm tired of never really having anyone to confide in. It's been so long since I've just been okay, and that's all I want. I just want to be okay.

Photo



jukeun: sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk" sometimes people...

jukeun:

sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk"

sometimes people just want to hear "you are sad, you are trying your best, and it's okay. you're okay and you're alive and that's a big accomplishment"

because i know for myself unconditional optimism gets really fucking annoying. sometimes i just want to be sad and have it be okay that im sad.

don't make me feel weirder than i already do in my own skin.

Photo



Photo



Photo



HAVE YOU EVER JUST REALLY WANTED TO KISS SOMEONE BUT YOU CANT

HAVE YOU EVER JUST REALLY WANTED TO KISS SOMEONE BUT YOU CANT

Wow I really like you. Fuck.

Wow I really like you. Fuck.

Who's your icon?

Chris

Photo



Photo



Photo



nohope-nogratification: Seahaven @ The Waiting Room /// The...



nohope-nogratification:

Seahaven @ The Waiting Room /// The Panda Studios

alonehello: It's cool to just care about yourself for once. Like I normally worry too much about...

alonehello:

It's cool to just care about yourself for once. Like I normally worry too much about other people or whoever I'm interested in. I mean it would be cool to be with someone but that will come in time. I just need to get my life together before I'm good for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment