Friday, June 7, 2013

The Dirtier Side of myself

Photo











wetecstasydreams: im trying guys. ahaha. need to use dslr



wetecstasydreams:

im trying guys.

ahaha.

need to use dslr

erotickrieger: goooooood



erotickrieger:

goooooood

idonotexistinreallife: In retrospect I should have cleaned my...



idonotexistinreallife:

In retrospect I should have cleaned my room. 

idonotexistinreallife: So it's Topless Tuesday….



idonotexistinreallife:

So it's Topless Tuesday….

Photo



idonotexistinreallife: Legs.



idonotexistinreallife:

Legs.

nymphoninjas: I saw what you wrote about sundresses and...



nymphoninjas:

I saw what you wrote about sundresses and decided to take this picture. I never wear panties or bras with my sundresses during the summer, and though it's a bit premature to be wearing one, warmer weather is on its way and I'm very excited. I love the innocence of a sundress, I think that's part of what makes it sexy. 

Sometimes I feel bad for not being able to dedicate that much time to these submissions, a photo like this is so fucking sexy I could admire it for hours. Thanks so much for helping make sundresses the unofficial theme for this Sunday. I can't wait to see when you share with us next week.

idonotexistinreallife: Literally always get requests for...



idonotexistinreallife:

Literally always get requests for pictures like this. Don't really see why but here you go. 

legstacy: exposes2012: WHAT A GEM OF A VIDEO!!! Fuck...



legstacy:

exposes2012:

  • WHAT A GEM OF A VIDEO!!!

Fuck yes

idonotexistinreallife: What bikini bottoms are good for. 



idonotexistinreallife:

What bikini bottoms are good for. 

idonotexistinreallife: I accidentally trimmed my bush too...



idonotexistinreallife:

I accidentally trimmed my bush too short, please don't hate me. 

nymphoninjas: Loving the yoga theme. I have been really...



nymphoninjas:

Loving the yoga theme. I have been really getting into shape these past couple of months and my body has never felt better. 

I really like how you can just use your hair to hide your face, and I absolutely love seeing your strong naked body pull of these poses perfectly. It is the time of year to get into shape and your photo is definitely inspiring me to do just that. Thanks so much for sharing.

idonotexistinreallife: If there were ever a photo I didn't want...



idonotexistinreallife:

If there were ever a photo I didn't want to crop my face out of, it's this one. 

idonotexistinreallife: Part 1. 



idonotexistinreallife:

Part 1. 

idonotexistinreallife: Part 2. 



idonotexistinreallife:

Part 2. 

idonotexistinreallife: Part 5. 



idonotexistinreallife:

Part 5. 

idonotexistinreallife: Proof that sometimes, just sometimes, I...



idonotexistinreallife:

Proof that sometimes, just sometimes, I wear a bra. 

lovingslut: "What's this?" wonders the rare female clone...



lovingslut:

"What's this?" wonders the rare female clone trooper, looking at the device in her hand. "It seems I have a mission! I must find Uranus!"

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment